Jeffrey V. Mehalic limits his practice to civil litigation in state and federal courts. He specializes in litigation regarding employee benefit plans and their sponsors, fiduciaries, service-providers, and insurers.
He also practices in the areas of business and commercial litigation, and personal injury and wrongful death.
Some of Mr. Mehalic’s representative clients whom he has represented in litigation in state and federal trial and appellate courts include:
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers
- GAP Entech, Inc.
- Hanover Resources, LLC
- McDowell County National Bank
- Marathon Petroleum Company LLC
- Marquee Cinemas, Inc.
- Maxim CraneWorks, LLC
- Mountain Edge Mining, Inc.
- Mountain River Coal
- Paint Creek Coal Company
- Pocahontas Land Corporation
- Regional Healthcare Associates, Inc.
- Robinson & McElwee PPC
- Speedway SuperAmerica LLC